Delivery Time and Transportation
Goods are sent to both the Czech Republic and Slovakia and other EU countries. We use the services of shipping companies PPL (CZ, SK) , Czech Post (CR) and DHL (SK, EU) . DHL driver selects the Slovak doběrečné in €.
Complete information on this topic can be found in business environments.
Delivery time varies depending on the selected payment method ( more here ). As a rule, however, delivery to the carrier the next business day from the order in case of cash or online payment methods, the classic bank transfer the following working day after receipt of payment. (At Christmas time you are on the current deadlines expedition informed).
- PPL after CR: CZK 100 (for orders above 1000 CZK FREE (excluding special or discounted goods))
- Czech Post after CR: 110 CZK (package in hand, when ordering over 1000 CZK FREE (excluding special or discounted goods) )
- DHL Slovakia: 8 € (for orders over € 100 FREE (excluding special or discounted goods))
- DHL abroad (EU)
- 10 € Germany, Poland, Austria, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary
- 15 € Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom, Sweden
- 20 € Bulgaria, Croatia, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia; 40 € Switzerland
NOTICE! If you will not catch the postman Czech mail at this address, the consignment will be deposited at your post office. If you do not find a driver PPL / DHL, the next two working days will try to deliver the consignment same address again. If the delivery is unsuccessful, the parcel returns back to us. Any changes and details of the location or time of delivery, always consult with employee transportation services .
Link to online tracking of your shipment, you will receive the information by e-mail that is automatically sent when the consignment is handed over to the carrier. Track is possible only after the employee transportation services entered into the system! About to enter items into the system, transport companies are informed via email by PPL or Czech post.
If you know the tracking number, you can enter tracking directly on transport services.
Parcel tracking PPL: www.ppl.cz
Monitoring of shipments Czech post: www.postaonline.cz/trackandtrace/